CLAY Student Leadership is pleased to announce Oral Roberts University as its newest partner. CLAY and ORU have a desire to work together to reach the needs of families and communities across the United States and Latin America.
This CLAY/ORU partnership will provide a unique opportunity for volunteers to receive online training to become CLAY facilitators and to receive an official certification from Oral Roberts University. Upon completion of this program, each participant will receive all the digital resources needed to teach and apply CLAY Student Leadership classes in their community.
Who can benefit from this online training?
- Community Organizations – Seeking to become involved with and “adopt” a community school.
- Parents – Seeking a curriculum to aid in teaching leadership at home to families.
- Public/Private Schools – Seeking an effective leadership curriculum to incorporate and impact the lives of students and families.
- Churches – Seeking to teach leadership in Sunday school classes, small groups, or home groups.
- Business Owners – Seeking a simple, effective avenue for leadership training with employees.
CLAY’S goal is to enhance the life of students, families, and individuals in communities around the world. We believe that our online training will help to strengthen a family for generations to come. CLAY online training through partnership with Oral Roberts University will launch in January of 2018.
For more information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org